A DIY touchless kitchen faucet device can convert your normal manual kitchen faucet to a touchless kitchen faucet. If you are interested in touchless faucet but with little budget, then the DIY touchless kitchen faucet is just your selection.
KEGE DIY touchless device with a lithium battery that can be used for 5 years without changeable. The lifetime is much longer than alkaline batteries.
Active infrared sensor technology
Active infrared touchless sensors use the emission and reception of infrared beams to detect the presence and/or movement of objects or people in their field of detection. The technology is ideal for applications requiring a long and narrow detection range.
|Model No.||Type||Material||Mixer||N.W / G.W||Warranty|
|KEG-10-P201.1D/2D||Deck-Mounted Sensor Faucet||
|No/for cold water only||213g/230g||One Year|
|Inner package||Outer package||Quantity per carton|
|Working power||Maximum washing period||Working water pressure||Sensor distance|
|DC3V||3mins (Default)||0.05-0.7MPa||10cm to White board (about 5cm to hand)|
How to install DIY automatic faucet kitchen device?
- Turn off the kitchen faucet handle and unscrew the faucet nozzle.
- Select correct male/female connector with filter net gasket.
- Screw the correct connector to the kitchen faucet and tighten the connector.
- PUT the DIY sensor tap body align with the connector, sensor is facing forward, plug into the connector.
- Turn on the handle,the installation is complete, If there is an abnormality, please check the troubleshooting.
For more details, please check the blog HOW TO INSTALL TOUCHLESS FAUCET .