The touch and touchless sensor faucet KEG-11-B201AD has two sensors. One is the touch sensor on the top glass panel, when touching the panel, the water comes out, touch again water stops. With this function, we call it a touch sensor faucet or touch sensor tap.
The second is the touchless sensor on the spout, when you put your hands under the spout, the water comes. When hands away, the water stops. With this function, we can also call it a touchless sensor faucet.
The touch and touchless sensor faucet come with a temperature control handle to adjust the water temperature. The temperature shows on the glass panel. So you can see the temperature and adjust accordingly.
The touch and touchless sensor faucet is widely used in home bathrooms because of its wide functions. It also comes with durable quality brass raw material.
- Brand: KEGE
- Item No: KEG-11-B201AD
- Touch and touchless sensors with temperature control and shown on the panel.
- Material: Brass
- MOQ: 1pcs
- Warranty: one year.
- Easy to clean and installation.
- Cheap price: $60-$90 based on the requirement and quantity
The touch and touchless sensor faucet have three appearances.
The temperature shown on the glass panel can be white light or blue light, depending on what the customer like. Customers can also choose the one without temperature display and touch sensor function.
How do the touch and touchless sensor faucet works?
The touch and touchless sensor faucet have two sensors working. The touch sensor has a touch button on the top, when touching it the waters start, touch again water stops.
The touchless sensor uses activated infrared sensor technology. When people put their hands near the faucet spout, the water starts automatically. When your hands leave, the water stops. Or waiting after the setting minutes, normally 60 seconds and the water stops.
It’s a multifunction faucet that also has a temperature handle to control the water temperature and show the temperature on the panel.
The configuration of the touch and touchless faucet is simple. It doesn’t have any control box because the sensor and solenoid valve are all integrated inside the faucet body. The battery case is hung outside and the battery can easily be replaced. The AC adapter is optional based on the customer’s choose AC or DC type power supply.
|Power supply||Material||Inlet/Outlet diameter||Temperature mixer||Static consumption||Sensor distance||Sensitivity||Max. water flow||Working temperature||Storage temperature||Response time||Water pressure|
|DC 4.5-6.4V with 4 AA alkaline batteries/|
Output: 5.0-6.5V/1A (Ripple<60mW)
|Brass with chroming||G1/2″|
Yes/for cold & hot water
|≦ 40 uA||1.Adjustable sensor range: 10-30CM|
2.Default sensor distance: 18CM to hand
|0.512s||60s±6s||0 ~ 50 ℃||40 ~ 80 ℃||Open≤1s, close≤1.5s||0.05MPa-0.6MPa|
|Net weight||Gross Weight||Inner package||Outer package||Quantity per carton|
Infrared motion sensor
Water flows when hands enter the sensor range and water stops when hands leave
- Intelligent sensor technology,touch free and automatic water on/off. Hygienic and convenient. Save more than 65% water.
- Water-saving protection: water stops automatically when water flows for one minute continuously to avoid water wasting.
Low power indicator
LED light on the sensor flashes when the battery power is low to indicate battery replacement.
Multifunction to meet the needs of different people. Both touch and touchless functions. With a mixer handle to adjust the temperature.
AC/DC power supply. Automatic shut off when no power supply.
- 110-240V adapter for AC power supply. 4 AA alkaline batteries for DC power supply.
- The valve will be shut off when there is no power supply to avoid water wasting.
Easy for installation
Integrated design with G1/2 inlet/outlet. The control box can be installed according to the actual environment.
How to install touch and touchless sensor faucet KEG-11-B201AD?
It is easy to install touch and touchless sensor faucets, you can check and follow the manual, or check the details on our website.
- Take out the faucet and remove the rubber gasket, stainless steel gasket, and lock nut on the faucet. Take out the hot and cold water inlet pipes and install them on the faucet in turn (the hot-red braided tube in the front, and the cold-blue braided tube in the back position). Pass the cold and hot water inlet pipes of the faucet and the four-core waterproof cable through the basin hole; finally, sequentially lock the rubber gasket, stainless steel gasket and lock nut from the bottom of the basin to the faucet, and then lock the faucet tightly. (As shown in Figure A)
- Choose a space under the basin, drill two holes with a diameter of φ7mm and a depth of 30mm, then knock the expansion rubber particles into the holes, and lock the battery box bracket to the wall.
- Take out and install the two check valve joints on the water outlet on the cold and hot angle valves (as shown in Figure C-1 and C-2), and then connect the braided pipes to the check valve joints.
- Plug the AC power adapter into the wall AC socket, and connect the DC end to the DC connector of the control box (as shown in Figure C-5 and C-6);
Note: There should be no gap after the connection line is connected to prevent water from entering; please pay attention to the positive and negative directions marked on the battery box when inserting the battery;
|Problem||Possible Reason||Suggested Solution|
|No water flow||Batteries run out||Replace batteries|
|Dirt on sensor surface||Clean the sensor surface|
|Main water supply is shut off||Turn main water supply on|
|Dirt on water filter net||Clean the water filter net|
|Water pressure is not applicable||Refer to technical specification|
|Have a continuous water flow problem||Batteries run out||Replace batteries|
|Low water pressure||Refer to technical specification|
|Having leakage after turning off the faucet||Low water pressure||Refer to technical specification|
|Dirt on water filter net||Clean the water filter net|