The brushed nickel touchless kitchen faucet is made of stainless steel. The surface brushed nickel is stainless steel polishing and then nickel plating. So it’s a quite durable kitchen faucet. The brushed nickel surface prevents water spots and fingerprints for a cleaner faucet, and resists corrosion, and is exceptionally easy to keep clean.The small motion sensor is on the base of the faucet. It’s a fast response sensor with a response time of less than 1.5s. Just by simply waving the motion sensor, it activates the water automatically on and off.
- Wave within the Sensor Range Once, Turn on Faucet, Water Will Flow Out; Wave Again (Still the Same Sensor), Turn Off Faucet or Automatically Turn Off after 180s(According to Default Setting), Water Will not Flow Out(Timeout Protection).
- Users can also Press the Pause Button(Rounded Button) to Turn off the Faucet.
- Pull Out the Spray Head to Clean the Basin or Things inside.
- Press the Rectangle Button to Switch Water Flow Shape, Aerated one, or Spray One.
- Intelligent Identification Different Sensor Activation.
- Manual Switch Must Be Open.
|Water Supply Temp.||Power Consumption (Standby):||Power Supply:||Sensing Distance:||Response Time(Open)<=1s||Water Supply Pressure:||Inlet Connection:||Working life||Battery life|
|<=75℃||DC<=0.2mW; AC<=2W; Work Mode<=4W||DC: 6V (4*AA Alkaline Battery); AC: 100V-240V, 50-60HZ; DC & AC||15cm±10% (To Standard Whiteboard),6-8cm to hands||Response Time(Close)<=1.5s||0.5Bar – 8Bar||G1/2″||350000~400000 times||108000 flushes(4 x AA alkaline batteries)|
How does a brushed nickel touchless kitchen faucet work?
The brushed nickel touchless kitchen faucet uses activated infrared sensor technology. When people are getting close to the kitchen faucet, waving hands on the front of the sensor, the water starts. Wave again the water stops. Or waiting after the setting minutes, normally 180 seconds and the water stops.