The touchless sink faucet is also called automatic sink faucet, sensor sink faucet. As its name, it is used for sink water washing. It uses a motion sensor that allows people to wash without touching the faucet. It is totally a smart modern sensor sink faucet.
It is good for sinks because of touchless sensor technology, people don’t need to lean too much to wash their hands, fruits, vegetables, or others. It will also turn on and turn off automatically. It is quite good for children or elder people to wash.
- Brand: KEGE
- Item No: KEG-11-B104AD
- Easy installation and cleaning
- Hygienic, bacteria and germs free without touching
- Made of brass raw material with chrome surface
- MOQ: 1pcs
- Warranty: one year.
- Cheap price: $40-$70 based on the requirement and quantity
The touchless sink faucet comes with a chrome surface that is durable and easy to clean. The touchless sink faucet is combined with the faucet body and control box. In the control box, it has the solenoid valve and battery box.
How does the touchless sink faucet work?
The touchless sink faucet has a motion sensor at the base of the faucet. When people put their hands near the faucet and in the sensor detection area, the water starts flowing automatically. When your hands leave, the water stops. Or waiting after the setting minutes, normally 60 seconds and the water stops.
The working principle is easy, for more details, you can check our blog here.
The touchless sink faucet KEG-11-B104AD has a chrome surface appearance. It is combined with the faucet body and control box.
The spare parts include the control box and AC power adapter. In the control box, it has the solenoid valve and DC battery box. With the connector, it connects with the faucet body.
|Power supply||Material||Inlet/Outlet diameter||Temperature mixer||Static consumption||Sensor distance||Sensitivity||Max. water flow||Working temperature||Storage temperature||Response time||Water pressure|
|DC 4.5-6.4V with 4 AA alkaline batteries/|
Output: 5.0-6.5V/1A (Ripple<60mW)
No/for cold water only, but can install a mixer valve
|≦ 40 uA||1.Adjustable sensor range: 7-21cm|
2. Default distance 10±10%CM
|0.512s||60s±6s||0 ~ 50 ℃||-40 ~ 80 ℃||Open≤1s, close≤1.5s||0.05MPa-0.6MPa|
|Net weight||Gross Weight||Inner package||Outer package||Quantity per carton|
Automatic turn on/off water
Water flows when hands enter the sensor range and water stops when hands leave.
- Microcomputer smart sensor technology, non-contact sensor technology, water will automatically flow out when hands enter the sensing range, and the water stops automatically after hands leave, which is convenient and hygiene, prevent cross-infection, and can effectively save 65% of water
- Water-saving: automatically turn off the water after 60 seconds to prevent long-time water flow waste due to mis-induction
Low voltage detection
When the battery is exhausted, the indicator light flashes, and the faucet no longer discharges water, indicating to replace the battery.
AC/DC power supply. Automatic shut off when no power supply
- AC uses 110-240V switching power adapter; DC uses four AA dry batteries, and the battery box is built-in.
- The integration of the product makes it simple to use.
- The valve will be automatically closed when the battery is exhausted or when the power is removed for maintenance to avoid water keeps coming out after a power outage.
Please replace the battery when the indicator light continuously and slowly doubles flashes.
- Open the upper cover, and take out the battery box group;
- Take out the old batteries and replace them with new four AA alkaline batteries;
- Check that if the installation is correct, fix the battery box group back, return it to its original position, and fasten the upper cover.
Noted: Make sure the batteries are installed correctly (“+” positive and“-” negative charge). DO NOT mix new & old batteries. Do NOT mix batteries of different brands.
How to install the brass touchless faucet?
- Take out the faucet, remove the lock nut and two washers, pass the wire and the hose through the basin hole, install back the two washers, and fix the lock nut.
- Find a suitable position under the basin, nail holes on the wall, and fix the bracket on the back of the control box to the position
- Connect the hose with the control box water outlet and lock it tightly, as C-1.
- Take another two-end hose with G1/2 thread(purchased by the client), one end is locked with the control box water inlet(as C-2), and the other end is connected to the water supply angle valve and lock it firmly(as C-3). Note: If the angle valve is not G1/2 thread, please choose the matching hose.
- Fix the control box on the bracket(as C-4), connect the wire on the control box, and on faucet(as C-5);
- Connect the AC adapter to the main power, and connect the DC end to the control box(as Figure C-6);
Motion sensor faucet troubleshooting
|Problem||Possible Reason||Suggested Solution|
|No water flow||Batteries run out||Replace batteries|
|Dirt on sensor surface||Clean the sensor surface|
|Main water supply is shut off||Turn main water supply on|
|Dirt on water filter net||Clean the water filter net|
|Water pressure is not applicable||Refer to technical specification|
|Have a continuous water flow problem||Batteries run out||Replace batteries|
|Low water pressure||Refer to technical specification|
|Having leakage after turning off the faucet||Low water pressure||Refer to technical specification|
|Dirt on water filter net||Clean the water filter net|