The smart touchless faucet adapter can convert your normal manual kitchen faucet to a touchless kitchen faucet. If you are interested in a touchless faucet but with a little budget, then our touchless faucet adapter is just your solution.
KEGE touchless faucet adapter with an alkaline battery box that can be used for one year at least and it will alarm you to change the batteries easily.
Active infrared sensor technoligy
Active infrared touchless sensors use the emission and reception of infrared beams to detect the presence and/or movement of objects or people in their field of detection. The technology is ideal for applications requiring a long and narrow detection range.
|Model No.||Type||Material||Mixer||N.W / G.W||Warranty|
|KEG-10-P101.1D/2D/3D||Deck-Mounted Sensor Faucet||
|No/for cold water only||233g/332g||One Year|
|1||DIY sensor tap body|
(include female connector and gasket)
|2||Male connector and gasket||1|
|Inner package||Outer package||Quantity per carton|
|Working power||Maximum washing period||Working water pressure||Sensor distance|
|DC3V||3mins (Default)||0.05-0.7MPa||10cm to White board (about 5cm to hand)|
More details of KEGE Smart Touchless Kitchen Faucet Adapter:
How to install touchless kitchen faucet adapter?
- Please read the instructions carefully.
- The sketch map is only for reference. Product appearance and accessories may differ from illustrations in the manual.
- Please confirm to use a standard 2AAA alkaline battery, make sure the battery polarity is installed correctly.
- Please prepare a wrench, which is used to screw the connector.
- Turn off the kitchen faucet handle and unscrew the faucet nozzle.
- Select the correct male/female connector with a sealing washer.
- Put the nut into the kitchen faucet and tighten the nut.
- PUT the DIY sensor tap body align with the connector, sensor faces forward, plug into the connector.
- Turn on the handle, the installation is complete, If there is an abnormality, please check the troubleshooting.
For more details, please check below the pdf file or view the blog HOW TO INSTALL TOUCHLESS FAUCET. You can also check the installation manual inside the package.
How to install the batteries for touchless faucet adapter?
The infrared sensor indicator will flash if battery power is low, alerting you to change batteries. The sensor will close the valve to avoid water sacrificing if the battery is running out.
Note: Make sure the batteries polarity are installed correctly. Do not mix new and old batteries, or different brands batteries.
It is quite easy to install the batteries for this adapter. Please check below steps:
- Press the button at bottom as the arrow showed, battery case will come out.
- Replace with two AAA alkaline batteries and put them back.
Clean the filter net
Turn off the handle, screw out the Nut, take out the filter net and clean it with clean water, then install back after cleaning.