The white plastic wall mounted automatic soap dispenser KEG-605D with PIR motion sensor automatically supplies liquid soap or hand sanitizer when one puts hands in the sensor range and it automatically stops when your hands leave. It can be easily installed on the wall. The sensor, pump, and batteries integrated inside the box.
- High responsive: dispenses within 0.5 seconds.
- Can be used for liquid hand sanitizer.
- Contactless and Hygienic without touching.
- Large capacity: 600ml/20.5oz capacity. The liquid soap can be refillable.
- White ABS plastic material, elegant design.
- Output soap drop volume every time 1ml. The dispensing time and volume can be adjusted.
Wall mounted Automatic Soap Dispenser KEG-605d Technical Specification
|Sensor response time
|Setting sensor distance
|Adjustable Sensor distance
|Supply volume per drop
|DV6V 4XAA alkaline batteries
|10cm ± 1cm
|300,000 times on/off
|Adjustable 1-8ml, factory setting :1ml
Passive infrared Technology
Passive infrared sensors detect the infrared radiation emitted by objects in their field of detection. This technology is used to detect the movement of objects or people within a given volume, such as a room or soap dispenser for example.