The white plastic wall mounted automatic soap dispenser KEG-600D with PIR motion sensor automatically supplies liquid soap when one puts hands in the sensor range and it automatically stops when your hands leave. It can be easily mounted on the wall and provide the option to offer your washroom visitors an extensive range of liquid soaps or hand sanitizers in a simple and hygienic way.
- High responsive: dispenses within 0.5 seconds.
- Can be used for liquid hand sanitizer.
- Contactless and Hygienic without touching.
- Large capacity: 1200ml/40.6oz capacity bottle. you don’t need to replace soap frequently. The liquid soap can be refillable.
- White ABS plastic material.
- Controlled output for efficient usage of soap. Output soap drop volume every time 1ml. The dispense volume can be adjustable.
- The transparent window can see the soap volume clearly.
Wall-mounted Automatic Soap Dispenser KEG-600D Technical Specification
|Working power||Sensor response time||Setting sensor distance||Adjustable Sensor distance||Soap capacity||Sensor lifetime||Warranty||Supply volume per drop|
|DC 9V/6XAA alkaline batteries||<0.5 second||10cm ± 1cm||5-16cm||1200ML/ 40.6oz||300,000 times on/off||One Year||Adjustable 1-8ml, factory setting :1ml|
Passive infrared Technology
Passive infrared sensors detect the infrared radiation emitted by objects in their field of detection. This technology is used to detect the movement of objects or people within a given volume, such as a room or soap dispenser for example.