The wall mounted automatic soap dispenser KEG-6618 with PIR motion sensor in the spout, the soap dispenser automatically supplies liquid soap as one puts hands in the sensor range and it automatically stops when your hands leave. It can be easily mounted to the wall and provide the option to offer your washroom visitors an extensive range of liquid soaps or hand sanitizers in a simple and hygienic way.
- High responsive: dispenses within 0.5 seconds.
- Can be used for liquid hand sanitizer.
- Contactless and Hygienic without touching.
- Large capacity: 1500ml/51 oz capacity bottle. you don’t need to replace soap frequently. The liquid soap can be refillable.
- Brass material with chrome surface, easy to clean.
- Controlled output for efficient usage of soap. Output volume every time 2ml. The dispense volume can be adjustable.
Wall mounted Automatic Soap Dispenser KEG-6618 Technical Specification
|Working power||Sensor response time||Setting sensor distance||Adjustable Sensor distance||Soap capacity||Sensor lifetime||Warranty||Supply volume per drop|
|AC 110-240V||<0.5 second||10cm ± 1cm||5-16cm||1500ML/ 51oz||300,000 times on/off||One Year||Adjustable 2-13.5ml, factory setting :2ml|
Passive infrared Technology
Passive infrared sensors detect the infrared radiation emitted by objects in their field of detection. This technology is used to detect the movement of objects or people within a given volume, such as a room or soap dispenser for example.