As the most important part, the work of the sensor is to forward the signals to the valve to turn on the toilet flusher after detecting your body. Its job is to inform the valve when to turn on or off the water when your body comes and leaves. The cover of the sensor is made by plastic ABS or PA and there is an electronic circuit board inside the sensor eye which also includes the led light.
Normally the sensor eye is placed on the metal faceplate. Mostly the plate is made of stainless steel, some may use cheaper plastic material.
- BRAND: KEG
- ITEM: KEG-K312
Active infrared sensor
Active infrared touchless sensors use the emission and reception of infrared beams to detect the presence and/or movement of objects or people in their field of detection. The technology is ideal for applications requiring a long and narrow detection range.
- Used for automatic toilet flusher.
- Adjustable sensor range and flushing time by a remote controller.
- Auto-save parameters if power failure.
- Low power consumption.4AA alkaline batteries life circle is about 60,000, lasting about 2 years.
- Glue potting with strong moistureproof function.
- High anti-interference and anti-vibration performance.
- We have more than 50 different sensor eyes and electrical wires for your selection.
- Wash it automatically every 24 hours to avoid the peculiar smell caused by water drying in the water trap.
Infrared Sensor Specification
|Default sensor range
|280mm (Touchless faucet)
|760mm (Automatic urinal flush)
|650mm (Automatic toilet flush)
|180mm-380mm (Touchless faucet)
|400mm-800mm(Automatic urinal flush)
|400mm-800mm (Automatic toilet flush)
|Sensor range error
|±10% of the rated sensor range
|Max output current
|Output pulse width
|Low voltage alarm
|Working voltage≤4.4±0.2, sensor alarm
|Hit or beat is not allowed
|Sensor life circle
Infrared Sensor Applications
The infrared sensor is widely used in public washrooms, such as touchless faucets, automatic urinal flusher, automatic toilet flusher and automatic soap dispenser.
The infrared sensors can be also used for touchless kitchen faucets and bathroom faucets. Although they are still optional in homes today. But eventually in the future, they will become a simple commonality for modern homes.
Infrared Sensor Head Option
Normally the material of the sensor cover is plastic ABS or PA, the infrared beams can pass through it. Kege have about 50 types of the different sensor head for the selection. We can also customize the sensor cover according to your products.