As the most important part, the work of the sensor is to forward the signals to the valve to turn on the faucet after detecting your hand. Its job is to inform the valve when to start or stop the flow based on the presence or absence of your hands. It has either infrared light or ultrasonic sensors. In most cases, infrared lights sensors are often placed at the tip of the spout.
The sensor KEG-K8S00 is suitable for touchless bathroom faucet and touchless commercial faucet.
- BRAND: KEG
- ITEM: KEG-K8S00
Active infrared sensor
Active infrared touchless sensors use the emission and reception of infrared beams to detect the presence and/or movement of objects or people in their field of detection. The technology is ideal for applications requiring a long and narrow detection range.
- Used for touchless faucets.
- Adjustable sensor range and flushing time by a remote controller.
- Auto-save parameters if power failure.
- Low power consumption.4AA alkaline batteries life circle is about 60,000, lasting about 2 years.
- Glue potting with strong moistureproof function.
- High anti-interference and anti-vibration performance.
- We have more than 50 different sensor eyes and electrical wires for your selection.
- The automatic valve closing function of AC power-off can be widely used in intelligent bathroom products such as reaction faucet.
Infrared Sensor Specification
|Power supply||DC 6V/AC220V|
|Default sensor range||280mm (Touchless faucet)|
|760mm (Automatic urinal flush)|
|650mm (Automatic toilet flush)|
|Sensor range||180mm-380mm (Touchless faucet)|
|400mm-800mm(Automatic urinal flush)|
|400mm-800mm (Automatic toilet flush)|
|Sensor range error||±10% of the rated sensor range|
|Max output current||800mA|
|Output pulse width||35ms|
|Low voltage alarm||Working voltage≤4.4±0.2, sensor alarm|
|Shock resistance||Hit or beat is not allowed|
|Sensor life circle||500,000 circles|
Infrared Sensor Applications
The infrared sensor is widely used in public washrooms, such as touchless faucets, automatic urinal flusher, automatic toilet flusher and automatic soap dispenser.
The infrared sensors can be also used for touchless kitchen faucets and bathroom faucets. Although they are still optional in homes today. But eventually in the future, they will become a simple commonality for modern homes.
Infrared Sensor Head Option
Normally the material of the sensor cover is plastic ABS or PA, the infrared beams can pass through it. Kege have about 50 types of different sensor head for the selection. We can also customize the sensor cover according to your products.