The deck mounted automatic soap dispenser KEG-6617a with PIR infrared sensor in the spout, the soap dispenser automatically supplies liquid soap as one puts hands in the sensor range and it automatically stops supplying soap after 1.5s. It can be used with the faucet on the basin sink either in the kitchen and bathroom or even in the public restroom.
- High responsive: dispenses within 0.5 seconds.
- Can be used for hand sanitizer.
- Contactless and Hygienic without touching.
- Large capacity: 1500ml/51 oz capacity bottle. you don’t need to replace soap frequently. The liquid soap can be refillable.
- Brass material with chrome surface, easy to clean.
- Controlled output for efficient usage of soap. Output volume every time 2ml. The dispense volume can be adjustable.
- No Messy Drips.
Automatic Soap Dispenser KEG-6617a Technical Specification
|Working power||Sensor response time||Setting sensor distance||Adjustable Sensor distance||Soap capacity||Sensor lifetime||Warranty||Supply volume per drop|
|AC 110-240V||<0.5 second||13cm ± 1cm||10-16cm||1500ML/ 51oz||300,000 times on/off||One Year||Liquid type: adjustable 2-13.5ml, factory setting :2ml|
Passive infrared Technology
Passive infrared sensors detect the infrared radiation emitted by objects in their field of detection. This technology is used to detect the movement of objects or people within a given volume, such as a room or soap dispenser for example.