The brass automatic soap dispenser KEG-6617HA is durable and easy to clean because of brass raw material with chrome surface. The brass soap dispenser automatically supplies liquid soap as one puts hands near the sensor, and it automatically stops after 1.5s. With a higher height, It can be used for the countertop basin or sink for the home bathroom or public restrooms. It provides the option to offer your washroom visitors an extensive range of liquid soaps or hand sanitizers in a simple and hygienic way.
The big refillable capacity holds the soap dispenser for a long time using and saves money to exchange soaps always. With high-quality brass material, it can also reduce clogging risks.
The 99mm extended out spout makes it easy to automatically dispense. And only put the hands a little, the soap comes out easily.
- High responsive: dispenses within 0.5 seconds.
- Can be used for hand sanitizer.
- Contactless and Hygienic without touching.
- Large capacity: 1500ml/50 oz capacity bottle. you don’t need to replace soap frequently. The liquid soap can be refillable.
- Brass material with chrome surface, easy to clean.
- Controlled output for efficient usage of soap. Output volume every time 2ml. The dispense volume can be adjustable.
- Used for countertop basins.
Automatic Soap Dispenser KEG-6617Ha Technical Specification
|Working power||Sensor response time||Setting sensor distance||Adjustable Sensor distance||Soap capacity||Sensor lifetime||Warranty||Supply volume per drop|
|AC 110-240V||<0.5 second||13cm ± 1cm||10-16cm||1500ML/ 51oz||300,000 times on/off||One Year||Liquid type: adjustable 2-13.5ml, factory setting :2ml|
Passive infrared Technology
Passive infrared sensors detect the infrared radiation emitted by objects in their field of detection. This technology is used to detect the movement of objects or people within a given volume, such as a room or soap dispenser for example.