The deck mounted automatic soap dispenser KEG-6611 and 6612 with PIR infrared sensor in the spout, the soap dispenser automatically supplies foam soap or liquid soap as one puts hands in the sensor range and it automatically stops supplying soap after 1.5s. The KEG-6611 is liquid soap dispenser type and KEG-6612 is foam dispenser type. It can be used with the faucet on the basin sink either in the kitchen and bathroom or even in the public washroom.
- High responsive: dispenses within 0.5 seconds.
- Can be used for hand sanitizer.
- Contactless and Hygienic without touching.
- Large capacity: 1500ml/50 oz capacity bottle. you don’t need to replace soap frequently. The foam soap and liquid soap can be refillable.
- Chrome surface, easy to clean.
- Controlled output for efficient usage of soap. For soap type:2ml and foam type:4ml each time. The dispense volume can be adjustable.
- No Messy Drips.
Automatic Soap Dispenser KEG-6611/6612 Technical Specification
|Working power||Sensor response time||Setting sensor distance||Adjustable Sensor distance||Soap capacity||Sensor lifetime||Warranty||Supply volume per drop|
|DC6V or AC 220V||<0.5 second||10cm ± 1cm||5-16cm||1500ML/ 51oz||300,000 times on/off||One Year||Liquid type: adjustable 2-13.5ml, factory setting :2ml|
|Foam type: adjustable 4-25ml , factory setting :4ml|
Passive infrared Technology
Passive infrared sensors detect the infrared radiation emitted by objects in their field of detection. This technology is used to detect the movement of objects or people within a given volume, such as a room or soap dispenser for example.