A DIY touchless kitchen faucet device can convert your normal manual kitchen faucet to a touchless kitchen faucet. If you are interested in a touchless faucet but with a little budget, then the DIY touchless kitchen faucet is just your selection.
KEGE DIY touchless device with an alkaline battery box that can be used for one year at least and it will alarm you to change the batteries easily.
Active infrared sensor technoligy
Active infrared touchless sensors use the emission and reception of infrared beams to detect the presence and/or movement of objects or people in their field of detection. The technology is ideal for applications requiring a long and narrow detection range.
|Model No.||Type||Material||Mixer||N.W / G.W||Warranty|
|KEG-10-P101.1D/2D/3D||Deck-Mounted Sensor Faucet||
|No/for cold water only||233g/332g||One Year|
|Inner package||Outer package||Quantity per carton|
|Working power||Maximum washing period||Working water pressure||Sensor distance|
|DC3V||3mins (Default)||0.05-0.7MPa||10cm to White board (about 5cm to hand)|
How to install DIY automatic faucet kitchen device?
- Turn off the kitchen faucet handle and unscrew the faucet nozzle.
- Select the correct male/female connector with a sealing washer.
- Put the nut into the kitchen faucet and tighten the nut.
- PUT the DIY sensor tap body align with the connector, sensor faces forward, plug into the connector.
- Turn on the handle, the installation is complete, If there is an abnormality, please check the troubleshooting.
For more details, please check below the pdf file or view blog HOW TO INSTALL TOUCHLESS FAUCET.